Girls Group 2022 Virtual Annual Fundraiser
Free Online Event
Saturday, November 5, 2022
10:00 – 10:25 AM ET
RNR Foundation MATCHING Grant
$-for-$ match on first $75,000 donated!
Rooted in Empowerment, Effective Environment, & Positive Relationships
Girls Group builds lasting relationships with the young women we serve. We meet them in the 6th grade and guide them through middle school, high school, college, and career.
Girls Group provides an array of services, including academic support, mentoring, career guidance, and job readiness experiences (career exposure, job shadowing, and networking opportunities). Girls Group offers participants the tools necessary to become self sufficient—along with the long-term support to nurture that success for future growth!
Girls Group Currently Serves Over 700 Participants in Washtenaw County
- Weekly programs at 20 sites within the public schools during the school year
- Eight weeks of summer enrichment (weekly discussion groups, college and career exploration, and field trips)
- College & Career Prep (one-on-one mentoring and workshops to promote readiness)
- One-on-one mentoring and peer support for young women on their college and career journeys
- NEW Family Engagement program—to further strengthen our relationship with parents and guardians in support of their child’s middle school, high school, college, and career journeys
Virtual Event Details
The 25-minute virtual program will feature:
- Video spotlight of Girls Group participants attending MSU’s 4-H Exploration Days 3-day overnight pre-college experience.
- Video profile of Alex Cash, Girls Group alum extraordinaire!
- Programming and financial updates highlighting our continued expansion—including our NEW Family Engagement program!
Donate Today to Help Us Grow, Flourish, and Deepen Our Roots
Donate to Girls Group
Make a difference by making an optional donation today. Note that making a donation does not register you for the event.
Become a Girls Group Sponsor
Donations of $1,000 or more (during the course of the year) are gratefully counted toward sponsorship of our virtual Annual Fundraiser, where you will receive special recognition.
Become a Girls Group Event Ambassador
Volunteer to be an Event Ambassador and host a small watch party to introduce Girls Group, our mission, and our success to your friends and colleagues. For more information, or to sign up, please reach us at: email@example.com.
Consider joining our Grand Circles of Giving.